You are a temporary soldier and would like to achieve a state-recognized and qualified training after your period of service?
Then learn with us within six months the craft of the specialist for protection and security IHK.
Eligible for funding via an education voucher from the employment agency and job center in accordance with AZAV.
The training course takes place in full-time classes from Monday to Friday and includes an approx. 4-week internship in a security company.
The course is sponsored by the Berufsförderungsdienst der Bundeswehr.
The written IHK final examination to become a specialist for protection and security takes place in the spring or fall of each year.
Dates of the oral examination will be announced by the IHK after the written examination.
- Legal basis and services for security services
- Weapons law
- Security services
- Communication and cooperation
- Protection and security
- Behavior and action during protection and security measures
- Security technology
- Investigation, reconnaissance, documentation
- Planning and operational organization
- Vocational training, labor and collective bargaining law
- Structure and organization of the training company
- Safety and health protection at work
- Environmental protection
- at least 21 years old
- at least four years of temporary military service or completed police training
- Class B driving license
- stable character
- physically and mentally resilient
- German language skills in word and writing
- impeccable police clearance certificate
- ability to work in a team
Qualifications and certificates after passing the training:
- Specialist for protection and security IHK
- Recognized certificate from educational institution
- Weapons certificate according to §7WaffG
- First aid certificate
By passing the specialist examination before the IHK, the participant secures the admission requirement for the subsequent master craftsman examination.
Course duration:18 weeks
12.09.2022 bis 17.02.2023
09.01.2023 bis 12.05.2023
11.09.2023 bis 26.01.2024
(further dates on request)